Advertiser: Nick Heppenstall Drafting ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We are a small but very busy team looking for someone who is able to work collaboratively with clients and consultants. You’ll be able to get the job done quickly and accurately, while working to tight deadlines.
- Have a National Diploma in Architectural Technology
- Experience in using Revit
- You can engage with all sorts of people to elicit requirements
- You’re able to work independently and take initiative
- You can jump onto the tools to create a prototype or contribute to a solution
- Good NZS3604 and NZBC knowledge
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 20 December 2019
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?