Finance Lending AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
Position starting Mid January 2020 with a growing finance company located in Rosedale, Albany.
We are a friendly, supportive team and are looking for the right person to join us in supplying financial assistance to the Veterinary and Automotive industries.
This is a junior role, experience with processing credit applications preferred. Main duties will be responding to inbound customer account queries via email and phone. Also assisting with the processing of finance applications. A confident, professional phone and letter-writing manner are essential. Other duties include general office administration work.
Computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. Experience with CRM Data Bases, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excell, MYOB and FinPOWER preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in the finance and lending industry. Training will be provided on Australasia's premier insurance and financing software, Fin-power if required.
Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will include a rostered Saturday 9am to 1pm once a month.
Please apply with a written cover letter outlining your relevant experience and reasons we should consider you for this role. Due to the anticipated applications we will receive, not all applicants will receive a response. You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have sales experience in the banking & credit industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?