Part time position for an experienced Property Manager/ Inspection officer
Advertiser: Store ItMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
This role will suite an experienced Property Manager/ Inspection Officer who only wants to work part time, typically one day per week.
Do you genuinely enjoy working with tenants, helping solve their problems and strongly believe in giving good old fashion Customer Service? If this sounds like you, and you like working in a small team with flexibility, then we'd like to hear from you.
We’ve just taken back the management of our 20-property residential portfolio. We need a special person who has the ability to work autonomously and is a great team player, to join our team.
This isn't your typical Property Management/Inspection Officer role. You will be very capable at managing our properties PLUS you'll have a Customer Service obsession and enjoy going the extra mile for your customers AND you'll have a great eye for detail when doing administration/ inspection work.
We want our tenants to have a seamless experience, and this can only happen with people who are outstanding at what they do. This means you'll have high standards you'll work hard at achieving and being second best isn't good enough.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Performing monthly property inspections
- Liaising closely with our admin/ customer service person
- Liaising with tenants (you aren’t first port of call)
- Finding new tenants and processing rental applications (typically Dec- Feb)
- Responding to after hours emergencies
- Attending tenancy tribunal/ mediation hearings if required – our goal is zero hearings
Before you apply, there's a few things you'll need to know:
- Your positive attitude and outlook on life will be infectious for the right reasons
- You can think – without being asked to do it
- You'll have a cool head and able to work effectively in tight time frames
- You are methodical in practice with an eye for detail with excellent accuracy
- Your life experience and common sense makes your job and life easier
- You're open to coaching and being coached
- You have proficient computer skills
You'll be OK to work after hours for tenant viewings (typically only in December – February)
Your experience and knowledge of tenancy law will help us improve and refine our systems.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll be well rewarded.
Applications close Friday 6th December 2019 at 5pm.
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?