General Labourer - Perfect For Gym Addicts!
Advertiser: Agoge RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Come work for an New Zealand owned company and earn some extra cash before Christmas! This is a temporary role which can go permanent in the New Year!
Day to day duties:
- We're looking for some tough cookies to join our clients team in their busy warehouse. You'll be:
- Responsible for sorting stock in to the correct locations
- Lifting and shifting heavy loads (up to 25kg) around the warehouse - this will be constant throughout the day
- Reporting to the manager with progress and issues
- On your feet all day so you will need to have good endurance
- Working in Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Working an afternoon shift
We'll give you:
- Up to $19 p/h pending experience
- 3% employer Kiwisaver contributions on top
- Accrued holiday pay and leave on top of that!
You'll need these to apply:
- Physically strong with stamina - you'll be lifting consistently throughout the shift - imagine a low rep gym session for 9 hours!
- Team player - you'll understand you are part of a bigger team and be comfortable raising issues if they arise
- Attention to detail - you aim to get things right first time, but when a problem arises you also know to flag quickly
- Presentable and smart - The companies brand is very important, so ensure you take pride in how presentable you look, even at your interview
- Trustworthy and reliable - turn up on time every time and do the job to the best of your ability
You'll also need to pass pre-employment checks including drugs and an criminal history check to be considered for this role.
At Agoge, we're passionate about matching people to jobs they love, and we do it well - most of our staff go permanent with their employers because they love their jobs so they work hard. If you think you'd love this job APPLY NOW or come in to your local Hamilton branch, or give us a call for more info!