INWARDS GOODS OFFICER
Advertiser: Tauranga ITMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Tauranga ITM is proud to be part of the ITM Group, one of 96 independently owned ITM stores New Zealand wide.
As one of the largest in the ITM Group - Tauranga ITM is a family owned business established over 20 years ago in Maleme St, Greerton. We also have a new state of the art frame and truss manufacturing plant located in The Lakes, Tauriko.
Tauranga ITM is a full trade supply merchant and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, and total commitment to quality.
We are looking for an experienced Inwards Good officer to join our Team.
In this role you will assist in the day to day operations of the Inwards Goods department ensuring the flow of incoming goods are processed efficiently and accurately.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Receipting and data entry
- Quality inspection of incoming goods
- Distribution of delivered goods to correct departments
- Liaising with customers
- Stock location / stock accuracy
- Assisting with stocktakes / stock counts
- Picking of orders
- Support H & S function, creating appropriate risk assessments, incident reporting and enforcement of H & S rules
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
- Computer systems experience
- Physically fit with a positive attitude
- Able to work outside in all weather
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org