Advertiser: Olivado LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
About the business
Olivado, located in rural Kerikeri, has been making and selling Extra Virgin oils for nearly 20 years. Olivado is the world's largest producer of extra virgin avocado oil, sold in 33 countries. Olivado's Kerikeri plant is home to our New Zealand processing and global bottling operation.
About the role
Would you like a better view from your office? Then apply for a role with us and look out the window to green grass, hills and horses. For this exciting and challenging role we seek a qualified accountant (or accounts experience at a senior level) to join our team in the beautiful far north 10 minutes out of Kerikeri. Reporting to the Olivado Group Business Manager you will be responsible for the finances of the Kerikeri facility and ideally to provide oversight and training to our global operation with travel to Africa likely. There is huge potential to grow with this role.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant would have the following skills;
- Accounting qualification or Accounts Administration experience at a senior level
- Experience with accounting systems, Xero and Unleashed would be an advantage, excellent MS Excel skills required
- Extensive experience with budgets, cashflows, financial reporting, cost accounting and financial modelling
- Ability to work within a small team
- We offer a flexible work environment and appreciate flexibility
If you think that this role could be right for you or you are looking for more information we look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?