Advertiser: Recreational ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
We’re on the look-out for an Assistant Groundsman. Based from our depot in Tauranga and reporting the Operations Manager, this role will include but is not limited to, cricket wicket and turf maintenance operations. This role will suit an applicant with a keen interest in sports, who can maintain a high level of attention to detail, in order to meet the high standards set for this contract.
- Minimum of 1-year practical sports turf maintenance experience and hold a sports turf or horticulture qualification - level 4
- Have a passion for Sports Turf and an interest in cricket pitch maintenance
- Have the willingness to accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- A good level of fitness, be hardworking, adaptable and enthusiastic
- The ability to comply with health and safety policies
- Have a full New Zealand car licence
- The desire to get the job done and work as part of a wider team
Here's what we can offer you
- To belong to a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
Recreational Services is a family-owned business that offers full facility parks maintenance services, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with its very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge.
This is a fantastic chance to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team. Opportunities like this don’t come around often, so if you are keen to launch your career in Sports Turf Management then click ‘apply” or email your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?