Client Service Officers
Advertiser: Southpac Group LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
About the Company
Southpac first brought innovative global wealth planning solutions to the market in 1982. Since then we have been connecting high net worth individuals with global solutions for legacy and asset protection planning.
We’re a team of wealth planners – accountants, investment specialists, lawyers and trustees working hard to support our international clients.
We're also a pretty diverse, down to earth, harmonious team who all get on well, work hard, and enjoy life in the Bay of Plenty.
About the position:
We are continuing to build our recently established Commercial Team. The team exists to support our clients as they deal with the various specialists in the business.
Our clients are mostly based in the USA and around the world and therefore supporting them and their needs will require time on the phone building relationships, checking in on their needs via email, following up on due diligence related tasks, and generally providing a high standard of professional service.
The role will also include general business support tasks as included below.
About the work tasks:
- Be the first port of call for all existing clients.
- Receiving and resolving client enquiries and requests.
- Communicating with clients regarding administration of their accounts.
- Contacting clients to check in, maintain relationships, understand needs, and offer support.
- Identifying and discussing opportunities to further support clients.
- Partnering with sales in on-boarding newly established clients.
- File maintenance related to establishments, terminations, and updates.
- Client Reviews: Help to ensure all of our clients have up to date documentation on file.
- Compliance Checks: Help to make sure due diligence is complete and meets our compliance standards.
We foresee hours to be 40 hours per week however we are open to flexible arrangements for the right candidates.
You will be a natural communicator who is energised in building relationships with international clients and be skilled in working with people in a professional capacity over the phone.
You will be a self-starter who is motivated by trust to get stuck in building relationships and providing pleasant yet professional support to our valued clients.
Experience in a call centre or client services role in a bank or financial services company would be an advantage. Some legal or compliance experience would also be desirable.
Please send us your CV but please note we'll also read your cover letter with interest so make sure you give us a good understanding of who you are, why you're applying, and why you think you're a good fit for this role and this company.
We intend on reviewing and processing applicants as they are received so please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?