Administrator - Community Infusion Service
Advertiser: Better Health LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the service:
The Community Infusion Service is an exciting partnership between Better Health and the Canterbury District Health Board to transfer a range of infusion services from the hospital to the community.
The service is coordinated centrally by Better Health, with treatment provided in a number of selected general practice locations.
About the position:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working alongside a Clinical Nurse Specialist and Infusion Nurse you will coordinate and be responsible for the overall administrative functions of the Community Infusion Service.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team and be pivotal in the on going delivery of the service.
You will have previous experience as a medical centre receptionist/ administrator or other health related administration role, who has a friendly 'can do' attitude, shows initiative and has the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Medtech patient management system.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office applications, in particular Excel and Word.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication essential.
- A strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
This position is part time (20 hours per week). Availability to work during school holidays required.
Remuneration will reflect the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Applicants must have New Zealand residency, or valid work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?