Advertiser: Much Moore Ice CreamMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Industrial Engineering
Much Moore Ice Cream Company is a leading ice cream manufacturer. Our products are loved all over New Zealand. We are also a major exporter.
We are successful and growth orientated: Renowned for producing popular and innovative products: The company has embarked on an exciting new growth phase.
We are an organisation that strives for excellence in what we do. We are proud of the high standards we set for ourselves.
Within our culture we place an emphasis on a work-life balance. We provide an environment for our people to enjoy healthy and flexible working conditions. We really do care for our people.
We operate in a very competitive environment and are extremely customer focused:
We are looking for a team player who enjoys some variety in their role. You will be a key part of the success of our manufacturing environment. The role will report to the Manufacturing Manager and will interact with other senior members of the business. The focus will be on maintaining and improving manufacturing assets on site.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Equipment maintenance, both preventative and breakdown
- Process improvement
- Being part of a projects team to help take the business to it's next exciting stage
- Equipment installation and upgrades
As a candidate you will be trade certified (NZ Electrical registration [F1] ) and have manufacturing industry experience in preferably; food, dairy or pharmaceutical.
We are looking for a team player with:
- Sound knowledge on Mechanic, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in production equipment and services
- Understanding of VSD, PLC control and instrumentation control
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
Shift hours are typically Monday to Friday between the hours of 5.30am and 2.30pm.
Only applicants that have the legal the right to work in New Zealand (NZ citizenship, residency or valid work permit) will be considered.
Applications close December 31.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an industrial engineer?