Teacher Aide - Supported Learning
Advertiser: Papanui High SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $19.48 -$20.69 hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
Teacher Aide Position, Supported Learning
Applications are invited for the position of fixed term Teacher Aide, Supported Learning.
This position is fixed term for the 2020 school year and is for 27½ hours per week, term time only. You will work Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 2.30pm with half an hour per day for lunch.
Payment will be negotiated depending on experience/qualifications under the Support Staff in School Collective Agreement.
To apply for this position, please send:
- a covering letter
- the completed application form
- your Curriculum Vitae (including references)
Applications close Friday 6 December 12 noon
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place as soon as possible thereafter.
Please address your applications to:
The Executive Officer
to Reception, Main Office Papanui High School
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?