Advertiser: Classic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
We’re gutsy and ambitious. We’re down to earth. We’re smart and curious. We are people obsessed. We understand.
Classic Builders is a success story that so far spans 20+ years. A couple of guys with different skills had a shared vision to build homes for Kiwis. They wanted to build better homes with quality and affordability taking centre stage.
Now the second largest residential builder in New Zealand, Classic Builders has built over 6,000 homes across Aotearoa.
But we can’t do this alone – we rely on the tenacity of our people, the heart of our business.
Classic Builders Whangarei are the number one residential builder for the Northland Region and we now have an opportunity for a new project manager to join our close-knit and experienced team.
- Managing the direction, schedule and progress of allocated builds
- Ensure all timeframes and priorities are met - in full, on time and in spec.
- Deliver a high level of customer service during the construction of all new builds.
- Developing and maintaining quality, positive relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Quality Assurance and Health and Safety duties.
We're looking for:
- A trade qualified and experienced Builder.
- Experience in residential construction project management.
- The holder of a full & clean NZ Drivers licence.
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and confidence with technology.
- The ability to offer advice and problem solve.
Core to what we do at Classics is our values, so if these resonate with you and the way you work then you'll fit in fine:
- We care
- We work as one team
- We are daring
- We deliver excellence
If this sounds like a bit of you, then apply by clicking the link!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?