Machine Operators - Day & Night Shift
Advertiser: Pultron Composites LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Gisborne, Gisborne
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
We are a world class manufacturer of glass fibre-reinforced polymer (GFRP) products, pioneering smart alternatives to structural materials. Based in Gisborne, with a second production facility in the Middle East, our growing business serves diverse domestic and international customers.
We have a great 'one team' work culture and are looking for people who are reliable, have a great attitude and an excellent work ethic to join our team.
3x Pultrusion Machine Operator permanent positions available
(1 night and 2-day shift positions available)
- problem solving ability and mechanical aptitude with a desire to learn.
- Ideally, experience in a production environment. Training will be provided.
Standard hours for these roles are 12-hour shifts, 4days on / 4days off. Night shift (6pm-6am)
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 13/12/2019
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?