In-house Mortgage Adviser/Loan Processor
Advertiser: Enlightened Life LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
You will be responsible for proactively providing exemplary level of service to our clients from lead to lending advice and through to approval, maintenance & reviews.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Progression opportunities
- A social atmosphere
- Monday – Friday role
- Work with friendly and approachable people
- Be a part of an ever growing company
- Auckland (Pakuranga) location close to public transport + parking
- Competitive base salary + KiwiSaver + Incentives
LOAN PROCESSOR ROLE
- Receive qualified, warm leads Handle new enquiries and understanding client needs
- Take detailed briefs of client lending requirements and ensure all background information is sourced
- Perform preliminary credit assessments and evaluating potential loan serviceability
- Explore various lending solutions relevant to the client’s needs and financial position
- Present and workshop loan structures with lenders where applicable
- Verify and submit credit applications through to unconditional approval 100% adherence to compliance AML & company guidelines
- Prepare Mortgage Statement of Advice
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2 years+ experience within a banking or broking environment
- Residential lending exposure (essential) for main banks Second tier lending experience will be an added qualification
- Commercial lending exposure (an advantage)
- Has a customer centric approach and practical approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Eye for detail and improving efficiencies
- Extremely good telephone manner and ability to engage with clients over the phone
- Already exposed to each bank lending criteria & guidelines or self-learner in quick time
The application form will include these questions:
- Are you willing to undergo a credit history check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mortgage broker?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- What's your highest level of education?