Broker Support Administrator
Advertiser: Cole MurrayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
At Cole Murray we live by excellent customer service and have great staff to meet our customers’ every financial needs. We enjoy doing things better and we seek an experienced and customer focused person to join our general insurance team.
Working closely with your Broker will immerse you in a varied commercial and domestic portfolio to provide support and assistance to your Broker and customers. You will be responsible for preparation of new business, customer pre-renewal information, processing renewals, endorsements, premium collection, managing general customer queries and claims handling. Establishing a close and friendly relationship with customers will be your first priority.
Success in this role requires:
• Proven support experience in the commercial/domestic fire and general insurance industry.
• Self-motivated, well organised with excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail, strong administration skills and a committed work ethic.
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel and insurance systems.
• An enthusiastic approach to all you do.
• Able to prioritise your work flow and meet tight deadlines.
Team fit is important to us, so if you have the above attributes and seek to work in a positive and growing environment we will support your training and development within our supportive team.
Based in Hastings, Cole Murray is an established financial services company providing a variety of financial services to the Hawkes Bay market and elsewhere in NZ. We offer a motivating and rewarding work environment with real team support, together with significant autonomy for a positive person to excel.
Applicants must have NZ residency and experience in the New Zealand insurance marketplace.
If this sounds like you please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?