Advertiser: Patelena HouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About the business
We are a family owned distributor specialising in cards, gift packaging and everyday party ranges. We have an opportunity for a Sales Representative superstar to join our team.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a quality sales person to look after our lower North Island territory. The role will be calling on small and large existing customers as well as seeking out new business opportunities. The role will require some travel each month.
- Selling and promoting products to existing customers
- Increasing existing sales and developing new business
- Merchandising existing ranges
- Achieving/exceeding sales and distribution targets
- Managing customer relationships
Organising, planning and managing your time effectively will be crucial to the success of this role. Previous sales experience is required.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive Base Salary with bonus structure
- Company Vehicle
- Fun work environment
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be reliable and highly motivated
- Have previous sales experience
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be able to work independently
- Be driven to reach your monthly targets
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please submit your CV and a cover letter.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to apply for this role and a current drivers license
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?