Advertiser: Smith Bros TradingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Smith Bros Trading (the administration division of SBT Group) are currently seeking a focused and efficient Assistant Accountant to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has solid accounting experience to complete the accounting and financing functions for our trading and export company, SBT Marketing (2009) Ltd.
SBT Marketing (2009) Ltd specialise in the sales and trading of Animal by Products both nationally and internationally.
The role requires you to have an analytical mind to understand the implications of the different accounting functions and how these should be managed, along with meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable & payable entry and management
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Dealing, reconciling and managing Foreign Exchange
- Cash flow management
- Stock reconciliation
- Processing journals and reporting
- Preparing GST and FBT returns
- Assist with Board reporting
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- At least 4 years experience in account administration
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- IT savvy with the ability to adapt to new technology, systems and processes
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a current cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com or call 06 769 9660 for further information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.