Advertiser: Vosper LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Join the flocks of people leaving the big city for the amazing lifestyle that Cambridge offers with Lake Karapiro, the Avantidrome, Mt Maungatautari, native walks, cycleways plus so much more or you may be a local wanting a change to a progressive firm.
This is a busy and challenging role in a long-established Cambridge legal practice with the opportunity to step up into a position where there will be scope to grow and opportunities to progress.
This is a full-time role that would suit someone who is vibrant, energetic and proactive. You will be incredibly organised and used to prioritising a busy workload.
You will need to have:
- Two years or more previous legal executive experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and work unsupervised
- Trust accounting knowledge
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- The right attitude to work as part of an awesome team
- Managing residential and lifestyle block conveyancing
- Preparing Landonline e-dealings
- AML compliance
- Attending on clients
- Preparation of leases, enduring powers of attorney and other legal documents
- Drafting wills
If this sounds like you and you are ready to advance your career email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 13 December 2019.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?