Advertiser: Hamilton Golf Club IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Hamilton Golf Club – Assistant Superintendent
Hamilton Golf Club is a premium golfing destination and home of golf in the Waikato – challenging golfers of all abilities. We take great pride in our course, our values and our customer service ethos. Hamilton Golf Club is more than just a great place to play.
We invite applications for the position of Assistant Superintendent. Currently, the Club is in the first year of a 3-year redevelopment plan consisting of the reconstruction of bunkers and tree removal. This is a great opportunity for someone gain valuable construction experience and be part of a significant improvement project.
Ideally, the candidate should possess the following attributes;
- An employment history that demonstrates strong green keeping skills
- A passion for Turf Management and course presentation aspects
- The ability to contribute to maintenance & renovation programming
- An ability to plan, organise and supervise others
- Good communication skills
- A safe, clean and tidy workplace approach at all times
- A high level of competency on a range of turf equipment including sprayers and powered equipment, irrigation systems and components
- Mechanical knowledge sufficient to setup mowers and complete scheduled maintenance
Preference will be given to applicants with an approved handler’s certificate for chemicals and who have attained a Level 4 Turf Management certificate.
The vacancy is a full-time position that requires flexibility to work varied hours including weekends.
Please call 0274 335 856 should you require further information
Applications close on Monday 16th December 2019. Please send to P.O.Box 10046, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org