Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Lyntec Holdings LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Kawasaki New Zealand is seeking someone to join our team in Hamilton as a support person in our Warehouse. Duties will include inwards good receipting, picking, packing, dispatch and ensuring our Dealers get what they require quickly and efficiently. General cleaning and maintenance will also be required.
Key skills required:
- Prompt, professional and friendly
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Experience in the motor/motorcycle industry, particularly a general familiarity with parts' names and systems would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Specific knowledge of Kawasaki product, while not critical, would also be useful
- A valid forklift licence would be good but is not a requirement
We anticipate that this role might best suit someone with experience in a motorcycle dealership, but we are open to interest from all suitably qualified applicants.
This is a full time role, 8.30 to 5.00 Monday to Friday. Weekend work could be required on the odd occasion to help with shows or events. Kawasaki works from modern offices in Te Rapa, Hamilton, and is part of the wider Verhoeven Group. Growth and promotion opportunities exist both within Kawasaki and the wider Group.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?