Advertiser: Emma Miles LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Living Wage
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Legal Secretary required to support a busy Barrister specialising in Family (Relationship Property) and Employment Law.
Starting mid-late January 2020
4 hours per day - 20 hours per week
Pay = Living Wage
I am looking for a keen, conscientious, support person with a mature outlook for my busy sole litigation practice. You will be based in North Hamilton but may be required to travel to other locations as required.
You will need to have at least two years administrative / secretarial / PA experience.
Key skills you will have:
- Reliability and confidentiality.
- Excellent administrative abilities and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail in all of your work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Xero would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with electronic files (it is mainly a paperless office).
- Personality and empathy as you will be the first point of contact with clients.
- Keen interest in helping people.
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to think on your feet.
You will be required to liaise with new and existing clients, answer the phone and triage new clients, perform administrative tasks, set up client files and documents, among other tasks.
Please email: Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, Academic Transcript (if a law grad), and a cover letter stating why you would suit this position.
No agencies please.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Do you have customer service experience?