Client Information Specialist
Advertiser: MedRecruitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
As a Client Information Specialist, you will love structure, routine and data entry! You are the sort of person who craves order in your work and takes pride in dotting all the ‘i’s’ and crossing all the ‘t’s’ before going home for the day.
In this role you will be interpreting detailed and complex information provided by our clients, coordinating a large task list and entering data accurately and promptly into our database.
This role would be great for someone who has a background in data entry or administration and is looking for a full-time job in a fun and fast-paced team environment.
You’ll love working at MedRecruit because of:
- The support. Work collaboratively in a team to achieve results – be fully supported and interact with people who have navigated this journey before.
- The people. Be surrounded by some of the most friendly, kind and passionate leaders and teams – people who are driven but also love to celebrate and have a bit of fun along the way!
- The location. Work in a modern, professional environment with a great vibe – you can live the Queenstown lifestyle and enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
- The development. We have an onboarding training program to help you hit the ground running, setting you up for success.
- The impact. Have an impact on the lives of doctors and the people they serve – you will help save people’s lives.
Your role at MedRecruit:
As a Client Information Specialist, you will be responsible for entering job vacancies advertised from our clients into our database and maintaining accurate records with the most up to date information.
As this is a data entry role, we are seeking someone who has experience in interpreting data and ensuring information is entered accurately into our systems.
A successful Client Information Specialist has the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A natural problem solver who is solutions focused
- Comfortable multitasking and balancing continuously shifting priorities
- Able to work autonomously, within a team
- Data entry experience
- The ability to build rapport with others
- High level of computer literacy
This is a full-time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
At MedRecruit we help doctors and healthcare organisations discover what exceptional means to them. We are proud of the personal yet professional service we provide and take great pride in making a difference to the careers and lives of the doctors we place and healthcare organisations we support.
We are a privately owned, innovative, thought leader in the doctor staffing industry with big aspirations. Known for our high energy and driven, yet supportive, culture, MedRecruit is the perfect choice for ambitious and talented individuals.
At MedRecruit changing the world and having an impact starts with our team. We believe being successful and having fun aren’t mutually exclusive, so we have a great time whilst doing great things to serve our customers; that’s how we #BeMedRecruit!
What to do next:
If you think you have what it takes to be a Client Information Specialist, and you have the right to work in New Zealand, then we want to hear from you! Please apply with a Cover Letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?