Commercial Broker Support
Advertiser: Rothbury Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Rothbury is the largest majority New Zealand owned insurance broking company with branches nationwide. We are a growing company who are committed to developing our people, offering new opportunities and supporting them in their career.
We offer a fun and inclusive culture where people enjoy coming to work and know they are valued. We offer:
- Competitive salary, KPIs, commission and profit sharing scheme
- Company funded health insurance
- Wellness days
- Career and personal development opportunities.
An opportunity has opened up for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Southern Lakes Branch in a Commercial Broker Support position. As a Commercial Broker Support you will support a Commercial Broker in the retention and growth of their portfolio. Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of renewals, new business, alterations and cancellations
- Setting up new policies, processing finance agreements and sending out proposals
- Ensuring premiums are collected within required timeframes
- Resolving client queries and providing a high level of client service
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will relish working as part of a hardworking, professional and experienced team. You will have:
- Experience within Commercial Fire and General insurance in New Zealand
- Experience as a Broker Support is preferable but not mandatory
- A strong understanding of NZ insurance policies and wording
- Strong communication and computer literacy
This is your opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company where you will enjoy a challenging position in a fantastic, friendly working environment.
To register your interest in this role, please submit both your CV and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?