Advertiser: Rothbury Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Rothbury is the largest majority New Zealand owned insurance broking company with branches nationwide. As insurance brokers we have the vast experience and knowledge to be able to identify potential exposures that businesses and individuals might not understand and ensure they get appropriate protection.
We are a growing company who are committed to developing our people, offering new opportunities and supporting them in their career. We offer a fun and inclusive culture where people enjoy coming to work and know they are valued. We offer;
- Competitive salary, KPI’s, commission and profit sharing scheme
- Wellness days
- Company funded Health Insurance
- Career & personal development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Broker to join the team in our Southern Lakes Branch. As a Commercial Broker, you are responsible for the overall management of a commercial client portfolio. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice, service and insurance assistance to clients
- Investigating client accounts to ensure appropriate cover is in place
- Re-marketing client portfolios at renewal and as required
- Working closely with a broker support to ensure all renewals, new business, alterations and cancellations are processed
- Growing existing client portfolios by maximising new business opportunities
The Ideal candidate
We are seeking an experienced Broker who has managed a portfolio of Commercial Insurance clients. You should have:
- 5+ years Fire and General Insurance experience
- Strong relationship management and client service skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit both your CV and covering letter today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?