Customer Services Representative - Dunedin
Advertiser: Service PlusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Service Plus is New Zealand's leading electronics service Company. We aim to provide a premier service experience to our clients with cutting-edge job tracking and notification systems, excellent technical work and fantastic customer service.
A fixed-term (Jan'20-May'20) position has recently become available for an energetic Customer Services Representative to be the face of our Dunedin service operations and deliver industry-leading customer service our clients have come to expect. This role serves as the primary point of contact for customers on all matters related to our products and services.
Primary duties include:
- Frontline customer service
- Booking and processing service jobs-experience with i0S devices will be an advantage
- Responding to service status enquires from end-user customers
- Responding effectively and efficiently to our inbound customers
- Processing deliveries, both incoming and dispatch
- Other day to day & ad-hoc duties with regards to the service centre operations
To be successful in this role you should possess some of these core skills:
- Love working with customers and always willing to assist
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & time management skills
- Ability to professionally handle various situations with a wide range of customers
- Hands-on, ambition and drive to succeed - "Makes things happen"
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Well presented, Outgoing and Confident - Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills and accuracy
If you think you've got what it takes and want to part of a fast-paced service/logistics company apply, online now!
**** Please make sure before you apply that you have the legal right to work in New Zealand. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of applying for this role, please consider your application unsuccessful ****
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?