Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Working closely with the Regional Manager and Construction Manager, as Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects are delivered safely, on time and to the outstanding level of quality that clients have come to expect when they engage this leading main contractor.
Applications are welcomed from Project Managers who are confident in their ability to deliver complex building projects who can demonstrate a track record of achievement and a clear understanding of the New Zealand building sector.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- Trade or tertiary construction qualification
- Main Contractor experience
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience required
- Programming ability
- Natural rapport building skills
- High level of financial awareness
- Ability to engage and collaborate with subcontractors
Responsibilities and duties of the position:
- Ensure your projects are managed with best Health & Safety practice at all times
- Engaging with Clients and external Stakeholders with professionalism
- Leading through actions, not words
- Managing and motivating your team to deliver
- Ensuring sub-contractors are positively engaged
- Managing risk throughout the project, escalating major issues to the Construction Manager and commercial staff
- Delivering high quality commercial and residential construction projects to the client's satisfaction
Highly competitive salary plus vehicle provide.
Please note that applications will only be considered if you have the right to accept permanent employment in New Zealand.
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS68369