Television Production Assistant
Advertiser: WhitebaitMediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
About the business
WhitebaitMedia is New Zealand's leading producer of content for children and youth audiences, including What Now, Fanimals and Darwin and Newts – we are a fast-moving media company that continues to expand in size and reach – consistently growing audiences across all screens. At WhitebaitMedia we pride ourselves on having a great team environment.
About the role
The role entails...
- organising and sending of prizes
- Assisting the teleops on a Sunday morning between 7am - 11am
- reply to emails that come from our audience
- work with the Production Manager to furnish call sheets and logistics.
- attend creatives and field shoots on location
- have initiative to look for jobs that help others within the team
If you can multi-task, have the ability to implement great systems and processes, and are a fast learner who can move from one task to another quickly, then this job could be for you. Having a creative flair + a genuine interest in TV Production, will put you ahead of other applicants.
The role is a Christchurch based, fixed-term contract, from February to November 2020. You must hold a full driver's license. To apply or to request a full job description, please contact Jill@whitebaitmedia.com before the Tuesday 3rd December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?