Advertiser: Anglican Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
- 30 hours per week
- Work with a supportive team
- Ongoing professional development
About Anglican Family Care
We work together with Otago whānau to make change that inspires hope for a better future.
About the role
An excellent opportunity to join our Family Start team in Dunedin. You will have experience in working with tamariki and whānau and will share our passion for ensuring tamariki are safe and whānau are supported. The work is challenging and rewarding with opportunities to develop new practice skills and enhance your career.
For a position description visit our website www.anglicanfamilycare.org.nz/work.
Salary Range between $45,301 - $58,997 (commensurate with skills and experience). Note: As a pert-time position, the salary range for this role will be the pro-rata equivalent of the annual full-time salary range listed.
Skills & experience
- Knowledge of parenting and child development
- An understanding of Care and Protection principles and the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989
- Good knowledge of community resources and an ability to develop networks, particularly in the Maori and Pacific Island communities
- Experience working with whānau who need support with complex and often stressful situations
- Sound computer and database skills
- Current driver licence
- A tertiary qualification in one of Social Work, Early Childhood Education or Health Field
Apply via seek with your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role.
Applications close 1pm on Tuesday, 17 December.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?