Medical Receptionist/Healthcare Assistant
Advertiser: Raumati Road SurgeryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Raumati Road Surgery is looking for a friendly, part-time medical receptionist/healthcare assistant to join our busy medical centre. As a medical receptionist you are the first point of contact with patients. The ideal applicant will be positive and professional with excellent communication skills and a flair for cleaning.
Requirements for the role:
- Impeccable ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy: confidence using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Empathy and caring attitude
- Flexibility to work extra shifts including evenings and weekends
Key tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Restocking doctors’ rooms and stock ordering
- Maintaining tidy doctors’ rooms, including changing sheets
- Managing phone calls and enquiries
- Greeting patients and making appointments
- Data entry
- Invoicing and receipting
- Monitoring the waiting room
The position will be approximately 29 hours a week over 4 days (Wednesday off). This includes one evening.
Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded; however, training will be provided in the role.
We politely request that you do not bring your CV into the medical centre, only online applications via Seek will be assessed.
Applications close Tuesday the 10th of December.
The start date for the position is Tuesday the 14th of January.
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work school holidays?