Advertiser: Resilient OrganisationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
Join a growing business and get exposure to a diverse range of research and consulting assignments, including the opportunity to pursue your own resilience-related projects.
Resilient Organisations is a niche research and consulting company based in Christchurch, New Zealand. We are experts in risk and resilience, advancing knowledge and providing practical solutions to help organisations and communities thrive.
What we do
We conduct public and privately funded research and provide consulting services to organisations. Our projects are diverse. See our website, www.resorgs.org.nz for more information.
How we do it
Our values are key to the way we operate. We work collaboratively within our team, and with our partners, clients, and funders to produce high quality, evidence-based outputs that make a difference. We believe work should be fun and operate a flexible working environment to promote wellbeing inside and outside of work.
In this role, you will work across a variety of research and consulting projects. The main tasks will involve:
- Reading, analysing, and accurately synthesising literature
- Collecting data through interviews, surveys, and other means
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Co-creating innovative approaches to client and research problems
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- Writing reports and articles for publication
To be considered for this role, you need the ability to:
- Present ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ask for help when needed and be comfortable contributing to group discussions.
- Switch readily between leading projects and supporting others.
- Be proficient in managing your time to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Effectively plan and maintain interest in long-term projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- A masters or doctorate degree.
- A high level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Some familiarity with statistical analysis software (SPSS, R etc).
- An ability to identify and select pragmatic solutions within constrained timeframes.
- Self-motivation, curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com If you would like further information about the position or Resilient Organisations, contact Tracy Hatton on 021 160 7707.