Solar Sales Representative - Auckland
Advertiser: Supercharged EnergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- $100,000 - $149,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Supercharged Energy is a thriving reputable and professional Kiwi company offering quality products and fantastic customer service, and we are seeking the right person to complement our success. We have a diverse product range and open doors to your career progression.
- Do you feel like you were destined for greater things?
- Do you have a passion for people and sales and want uncapped commissions?
- Do you hate being stuck in the office all day?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive base as well as an outstanding commission structure with excellent opportunities for those who are prepared to put in the effort. Leads are provided and Individual Targets when achieved will be duly rewarded with commission bonuses and incentives so you can earn well over $100K.
The Skills, Qualifications and Prerequisites needed are:
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously
- Confident, outgoing and enthusiastic with a drive to succeed
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales target achievement
- Prospecting skills
- Negotiation & Presentation
- Time management and record maintenance
- Integrity, honesty and reliability
- Great attention to detail
- Current drivers licence and vehicle
- Mobile phone and computer/IPAD
- Willing to travel
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- OTE , $150,000 +
- A competitive weekly base
- Fantastic Uncapped Commission providing you with massive earning potential;
- Complete Induction and Training Session
- Full product knowledge, ongoing support and continuous training from mentors who've beaten the best in the industry
- Great hours that suit a great lifestyle
- The ability to work autonomously
- An immediate start (available for the right person)
If you believe you have what it takes and are motivated, please click the 'Apply Now' button and forward your resume TODAY.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?