Chief Executive Officer
Advertiser: FindexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
PRESBYTERIAN SUPPORT SOUTHLAND
Presbyterian Support Southland (the Trust) is a charitable trust that has been working in the Southland community for almost 100 years. With an annual budget of over $21 million, a staff of over 400 and a large team of volunteers delivering a range of services, we touch the lives of many people, offering services and support to all, regardless of race, religion or ethical beliefs.
Our services are provided through:
- Enliven – residential living facilities and services for the elderly and those with disabilities - operating from five sites in the Southland area including; Frankton Court (Queenstown), Resthaven (Gore), and Peacehaven, Vickery Court and Walmsley House in Invercargill;
- Community Enliven – assisting people in their own homes; and
- Family Works – providing a range of services for children, young persons and their families.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced individual to manage and direct the overall operations of the business and drive it forward in an ever-changing environment. Based in our Invercargill office this is a strategic role that is responsible for all operational areas of the Trust.
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist the Trust to achieve its strategic goals by reviewing business objectives, developing a comprehensive operating plan and setting standards and targets.
- Managing all finances and assets, ensuring ongoing funding and cashflow for the organisation and establishing operating budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring a detailed risk management plan is in place and appropriate for the business.
- Managing all compliance activities including quality delivery of health and welfare services.
- Lead and promote a culture of achievement to build a productive working environment.
- Ensuring the Trust is well represented within the local and national community.
The successful applicant will have:
- An influential leadership style with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the SDHB, Ministry of Health, NZ Presbyterian Support and Regions, Community Funders, and the community of Southland.
- Demonstrated success in a senior management role reporting to a commercial board of directors.
- Significant experience in managing commercial business affairs, especially in strategic planning, implementation and financial management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with aged care facilities, health and welfare services or a related industry.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Trust in a period of growth and development. You will be leading an essential organisation that supports thousands of people in the Southland Community. The diverse portfolio of services provided by the Trust offers a unique challenge and plenty of variety for the successful candidate. A reasonable amount of travel is expected including involvement with Presbyterian Support nationally. A competitive remuneration package is also on offer.
Please apply online by uploading your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion please phone Rachel Willis on 03 263 4365 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday 11th of December.
Applications Close: 11-December-2019
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/58990/desc/