Experienced Retaining & Piling Supervisor Wanted
Advertiser: ICB Retaining and Construction LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
ICB Retaining and Construction is a well-established Civil Construction Company specialising in the construction of retaining walls and piling.
You will work well within a team and have a supportive leadership style, personal drive and take ownership for your results.
This is your chance to work with a top notch company and help in completing these exciting projects. We have years of experience behind us, creating opportunities for you to learn more on site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing Teams
- Supervising Foremen
- Managing plant and people for projects
- Liaising with Clients and Engineers
- Problem solving ability essential
- Able to read and interpret specifications and plans
- Able to plan work, equipment and materials required and team activity in advance
Key attributes of the ideal candidate include:
- Civil Engineering Qualifications
- Positive attitude
- People manager with First Line Management qualification or experience
- Project Management experience and proven problem solver
- Hard working and can-do attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Enjoy the challenge of managing and achieving deadlines
- Class 1 driver licence plus WTR (desirable)
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive pay rate commensurate to your level of skill and experience. Company vehicle provided. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a growing Civil Construction business, which offers a great working environment.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.icb.co.nz
If you want to stand out in a challenging and busy hands-on role, we look forward to hearing from you. If this sounds like you, please email a covering letter, along with your CV, preferred hourly rate and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site supervisor?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?