Advertiser: Fluid EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Power Generation & Distribution
We are seeking a qualified Protection Technician to carry out the testing and commissioning of new and existing power distribution network equipment, fault finding and repair while complying with international and national compliance standards.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Electrical registration with a current practicing licence
· A relevant Diploma or NZCE (or equivalent)
· Network access competencies
· Experience with high voltage equipment
· To be computer and technology literate
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· The ability to effectively manage customer relationships
· Proven experience in working in an organised and timely manner without direct supervision
· A current driver's licence
You will enjoy working on a mix of rural and urban projects. Work is predominantly in the Central Otago region. You will also be required to be on-call for emergency response.
Working for an established market leader, you will enjoy all of the benefits of stability, a fair remuneration, on going training and recognition.
If you have the skills required please submit your details and APPLY NOW.
For a further conversation on this position or others within the industry feel free to call Sophie on (03) 467 7224.