Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Bayleys Realty GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Due an internal promotion, Bayleys Property Management Canterbury have a great opportunity becoming available in early 2020 for an Assistant Property Manager to join their close-knit team. This position covers everything from reference checking new clients and generating tenancy agreements, through to report preparation and viewings.
You will have:
- Genuine interest in Property Management
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Passion for finding solutions
- Pride in your work and presentation, and have a strong sense of responsibility
- The drive to achieve and be a market leader in your role (we don't believe in being mediocre)
- Great time management and organisational skills (we're not kidding)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, deliver on time and with the detail required
- Superior customer service skills (we believe in delivering this at all times to our owners and tenants)
- Excellent PC skills
Ideally you will have:
- Some prior Property Management or Real Estate experience or strong desire to learn
- Flexibility to work occasional weekend hours (Saturdays only, 2.5hrs)
- Full clean licence
- Team focus - our team are award winning because we work together, celebrate success and have fun
This is a position involving a high degree of trust and responsibility. You will be an ambassador for the company at all times.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working in the industry who wants to take their current role to the next level or a passionate person keen to gain entry into the Property Management industry.
So if you are a go getter, and are looking to be a part of a successful and vibrant corporate company, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?