Advertiser: Ligar Limited PartnershipMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Ligar designs and develops polymers for the filtration of unwanted or valuable molecules from fluids.
Ligar is looking for an energetic, practically minded, detail-oriented individual to join our R+D chemistry team. This committed group works to produce polymers and design processes for the large-scale manufacture of these polymers and the systems for processing them in industry.
The chemistry technician serves as a technical resource to support the science and engineering teams.
This full time one-year fixed term chemistry technician position will be responsible for carrying out and documenting experiments across a range of projects under the direction of the project lead.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with standard and nonstandard testing of polymers
- Sample and data analysis
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
HPLC and HPLC method development experience is desirable.
This entry level position would suit a new graduate with practical experience or someone with 2 or 3 years’ experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?