Education Officer - Community Referees
Advertiser: Auckland Football FederationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
The Auckland & Northern Football Federations (The Federations) are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join the People Development Team.
The role is the focal point for the recruitment, development and retention of football & futsal match officials from Community Referee to Level 2. The key responsibility of this role is to foster a culture whereby Match Officials are integrated to the overall development & delivery of Football & Futsal at the Community Levels of the Game (Community Referee through to Level 2).
This is an exciting opportunity with the positions responsible for leading strategies that provide excellent and enjoyable programmes to further the development of Community Football.
The ideal candidates will be:
• NZF Football Referee Level 3 or higher.
• Certified to deliver ALL Community courses, CR, L1 & L2 within NZF’s Football Referee Education Pathway
• Certified to deliver ALL Community courses, L1 & L2 within NZF’s Futsal Referee Education Pathway is an advantage
• A Collaborative Team player
• Able to work unsupervised, outside of normal business hours and manage delivery of outcomes
• Highly professional “can-do” attitude, proactive and committed to continuous improvement
• Able to manage conflicting priorities, resilient and maintains performance under pressure
• A Strong communicator
Closing: Wednesday 4th December