Competitions Manger - NRFL (Senior and Youth)
Advertiser: Auckland Football FederationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Our Competitions Manager for the Northern Regional Football League (NRFL) Senior & Youth will retire at the end of the 2020 season. We are looking for an enthusiastic well organised individual to join the team and work alongside the current Competitions Manager with a view to taking on the role from September 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across the largest football community in NZ. The post holder will be responsible for the management, development and operations of all cross-Federation Football & Futsal Leagues, Competitions & Tournaments (NRFL & Championship at senior & youth Levels). Developing event management plans, coordinating entries, draws, fixtures and ensuring excellent communication is maintained with participating organisations.
• Manage, develop and maintain the Football & Futsal competition structure for NRFL Senior & Youth.
• Support the Referee Development Officer-NRFL to establish clear criterion for Match Officials competency at all levels of the competition pathway.
• Identify opportunities for competition structures that increase participation across both Football & Futsal.
• Ensure Competitions are established in line with the organisations goals, NZF and Regulation requirements.
• With the other Competitions Managers and the Membership & Discipline Officer review and develop the technology roadmap all football & futsal Leagues, Tournaments & competitions.
• Review, develop and make recommendations on the NRFL (Senior & Youth) football & futsal Competitions.
• Develop and maintain appropriate process with the Communications team with regards to all NRFL related matters with participating clubs.
The ideal candidates will be:
• Collaborative Team player
• Ability to work unsupervised, outside of normal business hours and manage delivery of outcomes
• Highly professional “can-do” attitude, proactive and committed to continuous improvement
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities, resilient and maintains performance under pressure
• Experience of working in community development or sport environment
• Experience strategic planning and operational execution
• Familiar with the application and auditing process linked to NZF’s “Club Licencing Programme”
• Knowledge and understanding of the NZ Football Whole of Football Plan and the football landscape in Auckland and Northland
• A strong administrator able to organise events, maintain a database and strong communicator;