Casual/Part Time Security Officers - $21.15 per hour start!
Advertiser: CityguardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Want to join our "Dream Team"?
At Cityguard, we pride ourselves on setting exemplary standards and delivering a consistent subliminal level of service to our clients.
We are on the hunt for industry professionals, specialists in the provision of Security Services. In return, we offer a starting rate of $21.15 per hour but that's only the beginning! Our rosters are developed to provide our team with great work-life balance to ensure you can also plan (and live) your lives outside work!
What's the catch? Simply, there isn't one! We understand that to attract and retain the best the Security industry has to offer, we need to pay our people what they deserve...
Working with our existing team you will be responsible for:
- Providing frontline Security services to our clients and theirs
- Responding to alarm activations and emergencies as and when they arise
- Reporting observations, insecurities or any out of the normal activities
You will need to bring to Cityguard:
- The desire to be part of our team and be the best you can be
- Experience in the Security field and/or Customer Service
- Excellent command of the English Language (Written and Verbal)
- An NZ Security License COA
- Be either an NZ / Australian Resident or Citizen
By joining Cityguard, you aren't just joining another Security company and you won't just be a "number". You will be joining a team leading the Security industry from the front!
If you consider yourself an industry professional with the experience, drive and professionalism we need and would like to join our close knit team, please click "APPLY NOW".
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?