Business Growth Manager
Advertiser: Annex GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Corporate Development
We are seeking an extremely talented individual that excels in everything they do & has a can do attitude.
This role will be shared over two companies- Annex Group & ACL Civil. Both companies use an internally built, custom end to end business management software.
Annex Group & ACL Civil trade in the following sectors: Software, Signage, Print, Design, Electrical, Civil & Concrete Works; with offices in Hamilton, New Plymouth, Tauranga & Napier.
We have a strong focus on culture, with this in mind we are hiring an educated & experienced person who loves business, systems & people. We want to continue developing our already high performing team by introducing this role of support to up skill each individual so they can be the best version of themselves.
As a Business Growth Analysis, you'll need to:
• communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of each department & the organisation as a whole.
• train each individual to best utilise our system end to end.
• continue to plan/implement improvements in our workflow system.
• be involved in HR duties, recruitment, professional development, set KPI requirements & KPI management.
• work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function or product provided.
• use data modeling practices to analyse your findings & create suggestions for strategic & operational improvements & changes.
• consider opportunities & potential risks attached to the suggestions you make.
• produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings & to present to stakeholders when necessary.
• support staff & teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues that may arise.
• ensure plans are made & processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing & reporting on this evaluation.
• be flexible & have values that are in line with Management & company values.
If you would like to work with successful companies that are growing quickly & you feel this could be the right job for you, please send your CV & results of the Myers Briggs personality test to: email@example.com today.
Please see the Link below.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.