Advertiser: Ministry of EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
Based in Auckland
Positive Behaviour for Learning (PB4L) initiatives help parents, whānau, teachers, early childhood centres, and schools to address behaviour, improve children's well being, and increase educational achievement. By strengthening relationships and creating more positive home and school environments, these initiatives aim to remove barriers to engagement and improve students' chances to achieve at school and beyond.
The PB4L Adviser will manage the delivery and assessment of the PB4L initiatives and programmes. The Adviser will ensure the PB4L programmes and initiatives are delivered in accordance with the regional plan to a consistently high standard. This includes organising courses to be delivered by accredited facilitators and/or personally delivering courses or providing coaching/feedback on courses and initiatives.
You will have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or significant relevant experience
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of implementation of frameworks across organisations that support capability building
- Demonstrated the ability to build strong working relationships and effective networks with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively led changes to practice
- The ability to facilitate group sessions
Please review the Position/Job Description above and if this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, apply now using the 'Apply for this Job' button.
For further information please contact Nicole at email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 10 January 2020.