Advertiser: Lentune LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Customer Success Co-ordinator
Here at Lentune, we develop seriously cool enterprise-grade office automation software aimed at construction and trade-based companies. We’re passionate about removing labour intensive paper-based workflows from organisations, allowing more time to focus on business growth.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Co-ordinator to implement process improvements which monitor and measure customer satisfaction. Based at our Christchurch CBD office, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of our customer satisfaction levels by utilising our key customer management tools of Walkme, Zendesk and HubSpot. This will include:
- Scheduling NPS questionnaires to our customers.
- Building Walkme scripts to ensure our customers are fully utilising all functionality within Lentune.
- Consistently monitor the success of Walkme training and amend Walkme scripts, as needed.
- Actively respond to support calls and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have the ability to build a strong, technical understanding of our workflows and products. You’ll also work closely with new customers to ensure they are on-boarded successfully.
As we mainly work with accounting and finance teams to improve their processes and increase efficiencies, ideally, you’ll have exposure within this environment (or a proven ability to quickly learn it). It goes without saying that you’ll be a great communicator and strong team player who’s looking to make a difference in a dynamic team. You’ll be committed to delivering quality work with a positive attitude.
We’re constantly learning and developing here at Lentune and we want to on-board new team members who have intellectual curiosity and a passion for continuous improvement. If you proactively seek to innovate and enjoy sharing ideas with teammates, apply for our role today!
If you’d like to learn more about this position, please contact Jono Bonifant on 021 425 135.
Only those who are New Zealand Citizens or have a permanent work visa should apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?