Entry Level Helpdesk
Advertiser: Computer Fanatics LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $35,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Computer Fanatics Ltd is an established New Zealand software as a service (SaaS) provider with clients all over the world. Our keystone product is VetLinkSQL – a comprehensive veterinary practice management software (VPMS) offered as a local server or cloud-hosted option. In addition to the VPMS, we have a series of innovative apps and supporting products that close the loop on practice management excellence in the veterinary space.
We are a small close-knit team based in Takapuna and we are in a growth phase with our client base expanding to new regions and growing by the day which means our support team is getting very busy. We are seeking a support specialist with a friendly disposition, a can-do attitude and a passion for problem solving to join our team. You will be helping our clients, who are mainly veterinarians and vet practice staff, with trouble shooting enquiries and how to use different areas of the software.
Full software and application training will be provided but the successful applicant must have the following skills;
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Problem solving/trouble shooting ability
- Fast learner able to apply new skills quickly
- Computer savvy
- Comfortable working shifts (including a 1 week in every 5 night shift)
- A passion for customer service
- Full NZ Drivers Licence (or planning to obtain it within the next 6 months)
- Passport without restriction on travel (or able to obtain this)
While not required, applicants with any of the following will be highly regarded;
- Basic IT experience or interest in IT
- Software implementation or training experience
- Customer project or account management experience
- Understanding of accounting or inventory systems
- Experience or interest in teaching/training
This position will start as a support-only role which mainly involves answering emails and phone calls from our clients but there is potential for hard working applicants who get up to speed quickly and have an interest in training to progress to implementations which are carried out both on-site in multiple locations (primarily Australia) and online.
The salary for the position will be based on experience and will be discussed on application. For any questions about the position, please contact us on 09 489 2280 and ask for Kieran.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?