IT Analyst - contract opportunity for 6 - 12 months
Advertiser: China Construction Bank (New Zealand) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Support Analyst (Contractor) - China Construction Bank New Zealand Group
Reporting to: IT Support Analyst
CCBNZ Group is looking for an IT Support Analyst on a contractor basis to join their Auckland office.
This role will focus on providing first level technical advice to users on PC hardware and software, IT security, IP phones and general assistance to the IT Team.
China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB) is a leading commercial bank in China providing a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and services.
China Construction Bank (New Zealand) Limited (CCBNZ) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CCB Group. CCB NZ runs a wholesale and retail banking business, offering integrated and high quality financial services including corporate and commercial loans, trade finance & FX, Treasury facilities, residential lending, with cross-border transactions for Chinese and New Zealand enterprises .
In December 2017, CCB obtained its wholesale banking license to operate in New Zealand as a Branch (New Zealand Branch), creating the New Zealand Banking Group.
- Assessing and reviewing of IT security incidents and IT security risks;
- Ensuring the completion of online security awareness training resources for new starters;
- Monitoring advices, alerts from external resources, e.g. CERT NZ NCSC etc.;
- Controlling and prioritisation of IT services, assets and resources;
- Ensuring prompt ordering and payments of IT equipment, services from venders;
- Documentation of IT guidelines, plans and technical standards;
- Other responsibilities required by team leader.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Experience in the information security industry (at least 3 years experiences in New Zealand);
- Familiarity with information security standards, e.g. ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF;
- Information security qualifications is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Must be able to work late or on weekends if required.
You must have the permanent right to live and work in New Zealand for this role.
Please note: No applicants introduced by Recruitment Agencies will be accepted for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?