Front Desk Receptionist
Advertiser: The Chamberson HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We're looking for a standout individual to welcome and assist guests throughout their stay in our boutique hotel in Dunedin Central
We're after someone who meets the following criteria:
1. Knows Dunedin well & has lived here for at least 6 months
2. Has proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service - ideally within the tourism or hospitality industry
3. Has exceptional personal presentation & communication skills (both verbal and written); as well as an outstanding customer service mindset
4. Is a self-starter, who is well organised & able to work in a small team
5. Possess excellent computing & administration skills
This is a part time role & we're looking for someone who is able to work 2-4 days per week (including weekends & public holidays), between the hours of 8:00am & 6:00pm
Shortlisted candidates must be available in Dunedin for interviews & training, in late November/early December, to be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?