Advertiser: Manurewa Medical LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Manurewa Medical is a busy mid-sized General Practice, providing quality healthcare to the people of South Auckland. Located in the bustling Manurewa shopping area, we pride ourselves on being an energetic, professional and caring team.
We currently have a vacancy for a Medical Assistant to join our team.
The Medical Assistant will support our clinical team to provide quality healthcare to our patients.
Our Medical Assistant role involves hands-on clinical support during consultations and procedures with patients as well as sterilising equipment, cleaning, maintaining stock and supply levels, recalling patients for medical procedures and a variety of other clinical duties. It also includes administrative duties such as database management, updating patient records, compliance, Information requests and queries, and reception cover.
The successful candidate will be self driven, preferably have some experience or training within a clinical environment or a very keen interest and eager to learn within the medical field. This is a diverse role with plenty of room for growth.
This position is for approximately 35 hours per week with full-time hours a possible consideration for the right candidate. The hours of work for this role will be between 7.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday so you must be able to work during these times.
When applying, please:
- Ensure that you are able to work within the days/hours as stated above
- Ensure that you are legally entitled to work in NZ permanently
- Provide an up-to-date CV with contact details of at least 2 referees that are your recent employers or supervisors
- Provide a covering letter describing why you would be suitable for this role
- Apply through the Seek website
If you have the necessary skills to succeed in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
Only applicants that are shortlisted, will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?