Accounting ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management
About the business
GHA is a Māori chartered accountancy and management consulting firm operating out of Rotorua and servicing clients within the North Island. We provide a full range of accounting, secretarial, management consulting and share register services.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity! We are looking for someone with that blend of strong technical accounting knowledge and the ability to lead and grow a team. You will be part of the GHA leadership team and contribute to the growth and development of the firm.
Benefits and perks
- New, modern offices
- Friendly and welcoming whānau environment
- Ability to learn, speak and work in te Reo everyday
- Continued professional development support
Skills and experience
- Experience managing a team in a Chartered Accounting firm
- CAANZ membership and CA qualification
- Advanced knowledge of NZ Tax and Accounting Standards
- Excellent communication and relationship management
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, business research and report writing skills
- Confidence and capability to present complex information to individuals and groups
- Initiative and motivational skills
- Commitment to developing in te Reo and tikanga Māori
Salary will be commensurate on experience
Please visit www.gha.co.nz to see our wonderful values and team.
Please email any questions you may have to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?