Advertiser: RPB SafetyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
RPB® Safety is an international manufacturer of respiratory equipment.
At RPB we’re truly passionate about protecting people for life’s best moments. As a team, we achieve this by creating the world’s best industrial respirators that not only advance safety but also increase productivity. For those that we can’t protect, we try to do our bit by donating money and time to various causes around the globe so that together we can build a better future.
At RPB we are passionate about what we do. If you live, breathe, walk and talk writing and content creation we want to hear from you. We have a highly collaborative culture, and are looking for a Content Specialist with a desire for success, to join in our mission and be part of a team renowned for its world leading industrial respirators.
We want you to take ownership of the position of Content Specialist by embracing our brand DNA, and through your passion and ability to create content to the highest standard. Through research and by working closely with multiple departments within RPB, you will create highly engaging and valuable content which brings forward the authoritative personality of our brand.
Attention to detail no matter how small, is important when representing our brand on the global stage. The ability to effectively manage multiple tasks is essential to this role. Subsequently, you will be values driven, enthusiastic and vibrant, and wanting to develop your career through your thorough passion for writing.
This position will be based at the RPB Design Centre just a stone’s throw from Spitfire Square and the Christchurch Airport. This is handy, because the position comes with the probability of travel to our head office in Michigan, USA.
- Have a true passion for copywriting and creating compelling content - every communication must be considered.
- Relevant experience in a communications role with a large emphasis on producing engaging content.
- Actively collaborating with the team to research and create content, combined with a creativity and a love of bringing new ideas to the table.
- Expertise and attention to detail when reviewing, creating and editing content.
- Immaculate proof-reading skills.
- Have exceptional communication skills, strong self-discipline and organizational skills with the ability to take direction on projects whilst working both cooperatively or independently.
- Like to start the day early (and finish early). We start at 6:30am for maximum crossover with our head office in Michigan, USA.
- Ability to travel to the USA.
- Valid New Zealand work rights.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?