Packing Technicians, Personal and Veterinary Health Care Products
Advertiser: Jaychem Industries LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2020
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
Packing Technicians/ Personal and Veterinary Health Care Products for day shift
Have you got a "CAN DO ATTITUDE"
Have you got "DRIVE TO EXCEL"
We're looking for you to have 2-5 years experience as a packing technicians and be able to confidently set up, run, clean and manage change overs. You believe in the importance of achieving high quality work and deliver your role with great enthusiasm and commitment to doing a good job. You have a proven track record in working as part of a team where your verbal and written communication skills allow you to shine! You will be provided with the relevant training to compliment your existing Packing experience.
We are seeking experienced persons, with a customer focused, continuous improvement and proactive team approach. The role has a significant hand’s on component.
You will be a person that takes pride in maintaining high GMP standards and providing outstanding service to our customers and production. If you enjoy continually improving processes, developing best practices and are looking for a permanent role to call your own for the long term, then this is the role for you!
Demonstrated commitment to GMP and EH&S Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Packing medium – large scale liquids, pastes, lotions and cream-based products.
- Follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform line clearances and in-process checks
- Read and follow instructions in all critical documents
- Record information in GMP documents
- Check batch and expiry details, perform batch reconciliations
- Review and reconcile completed batch documents
- Issue cleaning status stickers at end of job to machines and tanks
- Perform cleaning of Production Facility and specialised cleanrooms
- Maintain Production Area in an auditable condition
- Participate in training activities
- Willingness to work extra hours and/or overtime to support production schedules (including some weekends.)
- A strong knowledge in GMP gowning and good hygiene practices
- To be successful in this position you will have:
- Must have 2-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical, veterinary, FMCG or related environment is essential
- English literacy, writing and numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills and a Can-Do Attitude, have pride and take ownership in your work
- Able to communicate well
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to make decisions and problem solving
- Planning and organising work flow
- Attention to detail
- Must be committed, have own reliable transport and hold a current driver's licence
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced, highly regulated environment
- Mechanical aptitude
We are a dynamic quality company and proud of the work we do and welcome you to join our fabulous team. If this sounds like you, please submit your application to the attention of Mark Mors, Production Manager at Mark@jaychem.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an iconic, well-established New Zealand Owned and Operated company that has strong plans for the future.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this role and advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates who live and have unrestricted rights to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
No recruitment Companies need apply
We can offer you competitive rates of pay, uniforms that are supplied and laundered and a clean work environment.
Closing date is Friday 31st January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?