Projects Administration - Planning
Advertiser: Advance buildMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Planning & Scheduling
This is an key role role for a special person with great communication skills and attention to detail.
Follow-up, communication and organisational skills are among those that are most important to this role. It is essential that you possess strong written and oral communication abilities, as you are responsible for compiling documents, interacting with managerial staff, local council staff, engineers and trades people. You should be a detail-oriented problem-solver who can employ critical thinking and time management skills and can work effectively independently and in a team.
Beyond these abilities and characteristics, the role would include:
• Management of Working Drawings
• Submitting Plans to council and following them through to consent
• Managing Council RFI’s
• Liaising with Architects, Engineers and Surveyors
• Resource Consent applications
• On Site Power bookings
• Vehicle Crossing Design and Consent
An ability to work across a broad range of tasks, with great attention to detail is essential. Awareness of the building industry would be an advantage, however not essential as training will be provided.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV without delay as we would love to hear from you
Please note that all applications will be reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?